The Pantano brand is more than just a logo. It’s a set of values, attributes, language, spaces, programs, and artwork that reflects the spirit of our church. Our brand is who we are and how we communicate. Knowing and using our brand consistently will reinforce the passion and commitment we have to making Pantano a more connected place.
Mission – Loving people to Jesus, launching passionate people to make our world different.
Vision – To be a catalytic force to bless Southern Arizona and the world.
Core Communications Values
- Be Relevant – We want to retain relevancy in the eyes of the unbeliever and believers alike. Living a relevant life is essential.
- Be Consistent – Jesus continues to be the perfect example of consistency. He always shows grace, love, and a desire for the best interest of others.
- Be Sensitive – Jesus shows his heart for people constantly. he is sensitive.
- Be Simple – Jesus doesn’t preach a Gospel like the Pharisees, but a message of hope.
General Communications Guidelines
- Centralized social media accounts will be managed by the communication team.
- Facebook groups are to be used to communicate to specific people at your campus or ministry.
- Events will be communicated based on our communications matrix.
- All communication requests are done through communication requests.
- For email policy, read our mass email policy.
The Communications Team has decision authority on branding and overall quality of design for all publications, printed and digital, to ensure quality is consistent for all campuses.
We are a “branded house,” not a “house of brands.” That means the individual ministries of Pantano Christian Church don’t exist apart from Pantano.